Saturday, December 03, 2005

22 At last.


Yesterday was my birthday which made  me 22. Farewell leeching off parents,hello responsibilites. Farewall talking, hello doing. Well, surprisingly, the good people in IT Dept threw a birthday breakfast.McD....:)

Its nice to know some people remember.And while I'm at it, to my evil clone Franco, happy 23rd to you too man.

Spent the night working, and contemplating on the year that was.Hmm.. the year that was...

-I got dumped in favour of educating Mongolian villagers about theology(ask me someday will you?)

-I smashed my car twice, once reversing into a tree

-I got mugged

-I added pounds and grey hair

-I got harassed by ah pons resulting in me freaking out about getting crabs

But as a resultant of that...I

-Met great friends after getting dumped.

-Got a new car (OK- so I'm lying)

-well, at least I wasn't forced to do ketuk ketampi in the balai

-Now I can tell the difference better between a female, and err, 'hairy females' and I know now that you cannot die just by getting talked to by an ah pon.

-I lost stress

And at least I have a job to go to while sulking at my so called life.Great, I'm hungry and its 5am.God help me.

 



Find love online with MSN Personals.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday :)

9:27 AM  
Blogger Emmanuel said...

thank u x 2

9:28 PM  
Blogger L. Halim said...

Hey dude! I dunno that it's ur bday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

3:06 PM  
Blogger Emmanuel said...

thank u butterflyn.eh have u posted any new stuff or not.asyik check nothing also!

7:24 PM  
Blogger L. Halim said...

Yeah.. I posted a few stuff lately.. but not for good reads laa.. kinda kering of ideas to write lately.. I wish i could write like u!
tips please? :D

2:13 PM  
Blogger Emmanuel said...

Tips ah- live a sadly funny life like me, then automatic got a lot of stuff to write hehehe

i think you're better at writing.remember- my life is the ultimate joke!

5:35 AM  
Blogger L. Halim said...

No la.. I think your life is interesting..
It's not everyday we can find someone who could give hillarious view on exotic food and carik gaduh with animal everytime *giggle*

1:12 PM  
Blogger Emmanuel said...

hey i din cari gaduh with those apes- they cari gaduh with me.. :P

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home