Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I got tagged

And here I am typing a stupid blog entry.Shin Shin, you prick.

1985 :20 years ago

I was freaking two years old. Scared of everyone and everything. I was two!!! Lightning, firecrackers, everything seemed traumatizing.Other than that I vaguely remember biting into a cili padi and crying till someone shut me up.Come to think of it, maybe thats why I am capable of screaming loudly.I had early practice.

1990:15 years ago

Lets see...I was 7.Just starting school.Don't think I pooped in my pants.I hated everyone.Especially females.Funny creatures with pinafores.Cries when teased, most commonly about boyfren-boyfren.Shrieks when presented with cool 'toys' like lizard tail,dead bird or worm.

1995:10 years ago

Moving into secondary school.Still hated everyone.The thing is I think 5 years gave them time to hate me back.Took up self defense to protect self against bully sister who gave me an agonizing childhood.Eager to enter into 'adult' life

2000:5 years ago

Moving out of secondary school.Still hate everybody.Some people like me, but mostly they hated me.Damned eager to enter college and break the cycle of hate

2002: 3 years ago

Prime of my life.Juggled 3 jobs while holding down my education.Got a chick.Loved her with all my heart.Life was good

2004:Last year

Very good beginning of the year.Bought a car and a laptop.Enjoyed socializing, saved money, started thinking about work, forming networks and contacts etc.

2005: This year

The most diverse year of my life.Year opened with car crashing,laptop stolen and girlfriend dumping me in favor of preaching to llamas in Mongolia (last i heard she was a programmer for StanChart)
Picked up in the middle- got a good job, met and finalized good future plans, met newfound friends who actually do NOT hate me.Started to blog, people read my blog, people laugh,that makes me happy.

The sad part is I find myself (lately) wanting to share all of this with someone.Someone I can talk to, who can talk back to me and whom I can love wholeheartedly, without reservation and shower all my attention and affection to.No, its gotta be a human, not an Aibo.And um, female.

2006: Hopefully

I will find that someone(damn i am near the point of crying) and make her the happeist person for making me the happiest person.

2015:

I will be retired, rich married to that someone and
torturing my neighbours cat.

That's it.Off to do some work now.

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude why are u wallowing and in need for a female. Look into yourself. If u need to speak there's this thing called chat room. If u need to feel, there's this thing called vacation where u can take some time out. Not to forget the distinctive kata-kata hikmah.."tanni pode lap adii"

Loneliness and sadnaess are only for those planning to devote to the dark side. And i'm not aiming at indians here. Anyway...lift up yourself man. Surely after a tuff year u can't be putting off the great plans u had earlier for a softer "tyre" compound.

Anyway..do let me know when you're getting hitched/married/first born. Let me do the honours as the Happy Matchmaker/Bestman/God Father..

7:44 PM  
Blogger L. Halim said...

2015: hoping that I'm not your neighbour. thanks for the warning.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Emmanuel said...

you have a cat?where you living at???
well I used to hate cats more but now thanks to a noisy dog next door I am about to convert to Puppykillerism.

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oww...Arfffff..Awooooo...Arff..Arrfff..
Why Emmanuel..why u wanted to kill man's best friend. After all we did to accompany you before fire came about and turned us into a hunting dog at night...

8:22 PM  
Blogger Emmanuel said...

before fire came???where got fire lar.

10:19 PM  
Blogger John Lee said...

Yo EJ, you asked me to leave a link to my blog here, so goes. I haven't been updating it lately in favour of the forum instead, though. I reckon I'll be changing a lot about the site when I get internet at home. The blog area is frickin' ugly.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Emmanuel said...

Will do, John.Will try and link you up shortly.How's your wiki coming along?

5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

puppykillerism??? i am SO not ur fren now. *turns away n huff n puff, merajuk maximum*

pls divert ur attention back to cats, then we can form a tag team n skin them alive - UPSIDE down. muuuahahahahahahaha!!! *my evil laugh, pass or not?*

ps. wat a coincidence, i oso baru finished mine. :P

12:42 PM  
Blogger John Lee said...

I haven't been doing much on Wikipedia lately, EJ. Just some minor stuff - reverting vandalism, adding a reference here and there.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Emmanuel said...

John-you might wanna check out the Mayflower article.Some bastard troll keeps defacing it.

Yvy: you hate cats too?If you're female and single, marry me!!

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure that's the day the Cats will "howl" in the night...Awoooooo

7:47 PM  
Blogger Emmanuel said...

cats can howl?
shit.and i tot onli two things can howl,dogs and michael jackson.

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dogs n MJ??? hahahaha!!!

hhmmm...only if u like VERY much older women! :P

8:38 PM  
Blogger John Lee said...

When cats do their mating call, it's not very pretty, believe me. It's not a howl, but it's quite freaky.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Emmanuel said...

either way I stil prefer Aibo.
MUCH OLDER?Err, as long as you do not walk using a cane, its fine for me :P
So when can I send in the 'rombongan meminang' ??

5:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:P so notty!!!

11:07 AM  
Blogger Emmanuel said...

Its in my nature.I believe the medical term is called "Being Male"

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home