Monday, September 26, 2005

Good Training This Time

Well, as my job title at the moment does have the prefix "trainee" I guess my buddies and I almost eternally in training la.

But this week we were not on the field, boring the hell out of the workers asking stupid questions.Rather this week, we had a classroom session and it was hillarious thanks to the trainer who was this real funny guy la.And no I do not mean that in my usual nasty way.His jokes had us in stitches all the way.

Q:" Why must we clean the containers before the next stuffing?"
A: "OK, you see let's see Emmanuel owns a condom factory.And this other dude owns a chilli plantation.If I do not wash my container that contained chillies before I put in the condoms, imagine the new flavour that you would have created"

Q:"What happens if we plan the vessel wrongly and weight distribution is uneven?"
A:"Remember Titanic?"

He even went on to tell us this story of the Selangor vs Perak match on Saturday, where he said two sesat Perak fans ended up in the Selangor area, and how they forced the Perak fans to cheer for Selangor

Selangor fan to Perak fan, after Perak scored a goal "Ah, duduk diam diam jangan nak mengada ada pulak"
Selangor fan to Perak fan, after Selangor scored a goal "Ah apa lagi?Sorak la! Kuat Kuat!"

And how two jokers from Indonesia were there just to cheer Bambang on, with an Indonesian fan.

At this point I wondered to myself.What the hell is an Indonesian flag doing in a Malaysian football match?Tak cukup ker they invaded our kitchens, our construction sites and the Chinese towkay balak kids are overcrowding our private colleges (easily identifiable with the blank stares they give you when you speak Cantonese to them)

Now they wanna invade our stadiums.Somehow I get the feeling if I wear a Jalur Gemilang to a Universitas Jakarta, I will probably be left with two stripes.

My unwanted opinion on elections in public universities.Why bother la? What do you mean "We can steer to a new course?"
Unless the election is for the office of Higher Education Minister I think the post is nothing more than a paramount position.Much like a tribal leader in present day Sarawak.If you really want to make a difference, adopt a pet from PAWS, or go build houses in Sarawak.

Usually one would be inclined to be cautious when posting for the world to read.But hey who reads my blog rite? :P

Oh yea, to all friends who do communicate with me using the phone, I apologize in advance for the blaring music you might experience especially theme songs from 'Salaam Namaste', as yours truly is trying to get in touch with his Indian side lar.This symptom would most likely wear off soon.

p/s: I've been trying in vain to add a photo to this post but well it was in vain.Evil Blog.

o.O

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

use blogger photo upload lar, shud b VERY easy mah.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Emmanuel said...

eh u upload for me one la.the pics from ur 'terlampau' vid flick

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last time Salam Bollywood and then it was Salam Mualaikum and it went to Salam Nameste. Wats next, Salam Kelvin Kandasamy?

8:03 AM  
Blogger Emmanuel said...

haha
no next time will be "hi"

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yen..raasaa...savakiyuomaa. Ithe woo patti..from Mumbai coming overlar u know. I'll bring for u lar the Salam Berlawood and Salam Nameste ori version.

Take care...yeen raasa. Make sure u finish the chutney i'm sending over via Air India..ok.

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi..think wat? cheap flick arr?? :P lol...

9:46 AM  
Blogger Emmanuel said...

yea it was.quite blur tho the quality :P

woi patti.how is your 11 grandchildren and 47 great grandchildren?lay off the tobacco ok

5:32 PM  
Blogger Emmanuel said...

ceh and here i was being happy that i added a new reader :P. some more chick. :P

5:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha!!

i KNEW it.... u oso got the sympthoms of perasan-ism oredi!! lol =P

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you mean by "oredi". It's been there since the dark ages.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Emmanuel said...

i am male.it is my innate nature to believe the world thinks of me as a god.

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home