Friday, January 12, 2007

Is falling endlessly in love possible?

After I think it is... :D

Advance apologies to my dear readers, 'tis another sappy post :P

Basically it all happened when the girlfriend had a bad day.Instead of getting moody myself, I actually thought it was kinda cute.Then there was this time she wore this outfit that made me go awww.

Then came the little things like the playful facial expressions, the little, little ultra minute things ...the way she sighs, the way she acts blur.... the way she talks sleepily just before she goes to bed.

So yea, I am falling deeper and deeper for this girl with every passing day.Believe me you, I did not think this was even POSSIBLE in a relationship.

So dear, this post is for you, on the 43rd day after you said yes, the 40th day since we started dating and 23 minutes after the last SMS, which was the 177th since we started off 'us' . As Pelf taught........" Mina Rakastan Sinua..."



Your Hotmail address already works to sign into Windows Live Messenger! Get it now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pelf said...

Aww... See? Pelf teaches you GOOD THINGS - where else can you learn Finnish, tell me?! Hhahaha.. All the best, EJ!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

'tis the link i told u last nite...

http://kakicucuklangit.blogspot.com/2007/01/boleh-tahan-orang-tua-ni.html

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home