Tuesday, November 21, 2006

To the girl I like

Sorry guys, this is a kinds sticky note meets declaration of independence lol.Hopefully she reads it.LoL- so no governmental banging this time la .Heh...

To whom it may concern ( you know who you are)

I Understand..

- You've been in a bad relationship
-You've been hurt badly by the dude who probably never deserved you in the first place.
-You're afraid to hurt and to be hurt.
-You've been cut deep.
-You like to play things safe now.
-You probably things are too fast.
-You're probably worried about cultural and difference in background etc
-You're probably worried that I don't know what I'm getting myself into

I know....
-Its hard to start over from a broken relationship.I know, I've tried.
-Its harder to forget that one, especially after so soon.
-If you don't try you never know
-You only live once
-Every day spent sad is a day wasted
-I can and will make you happy.
-I would rather hurt myself than see you cry.


You should know that....
-I would not have admitted to it if you had not dragged me home from Sunway and make me meet you online at an ungodly hour :P. I wanted to be as you know by now , better off in the few ways I told you before daring to ask you out.
-I am not the type who plays a girl's feelings.
-I think you're a great person, both in and out.
-I believe one and a half years is a long time.And I've not changed my mind as I told you despite all the opportunities (which I also told you about)
-I not only think you're good enough, I think you're all I will ever need.
-Its not a crush, I am not drunk and neither am I going to change my mind tommorow.Or the day after, or a few years later, or when MPK finally decides to bring down Datuk Zakaria's mansion.
-I think your hair looks good on you even though I make fun of it
-I think being small sized is not the worse thing in the world, it suits you no matter how much I never let it slide o.O
-I would give anything to have us togather.Tell me the cost.

Give me a chance and give yourself a chance.Coz if you never try you would never know.Like I've promised- I'd wait 10 days 10 months or ten years for you to be strong enough to take the first step.

10 Comments:

Blogger frostee said...

awww... so schweet. Hope whoever it was intended to reads this! *thumbs up*

Erm... why don't you just email her?

2:59 PM  
Blogger devonic said...

Enlighten me on something man...Are you going to wait 10 years as u said...
Let me give you an experienced advice....If you really like a gal...GO for it as if there's no hope tomorrow...Show the passion in you as if you were in a UMNO assembly dishing out a speech alongside Kerismuddin...And one more thing man...The very best of good luck for you...And don't just blog about her....Hunt her and show her why you need her...
Wished I knew blogs 15 years ago...

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This isn't for ME, is it? But I really hope she gets to read this =)

And, I esp like the "mansion" part, muahahah =)

4:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh, I'm so touched...

Yes, I'll marry you...yes...oh...Immanuall....

(:p)

(good luck bro. go for it...)

8:14 PM  
Blogger Caretaker says said...

dude...if its not the last girl standing in this world then wait for 10 bloody years. She's not ready..then move on.. she most probably does not deserve you.

Take it easy.. girls will fall for a lover chap like you if it is not soon.

Then again... there are many other "hairs" to play with around you.

6:28 AM  
Blogger Emmanuel said...

FON-Coz I'm telling the world I like someone LoL.Yea she knows.

Devonic-Yea I'm probably gonna wait coz I like her a lot.And yea I am hunting her but its more like fishing or gathering- at a much slower pace.

Pelf- No dear, as much as I love terrapins and turtles LoL.Yeap I hope she reads it too.

Liz-Erk thanks but I prefer papayas to bananas.I prefer cave exploration than sword fighting.And dude MENj psted back on the lizard post LoL.

Philip-I probably might la but I doubt she will take that long, at least I hope not to.Either way n ten years me (and you) would only be 32.What are 'other hairs' ? Bro, I really really like her :P.his is nothing near me and my ex

11:34 AM  
Blogger Kamigoroshi said...

Ahh...what would we ever do in a situation like this?

Of course, at the end of it, the only thing we can do is take it one day at a time. We all hope that things work out for the best for you and her. :)

1:29 PM  
Blogger Emmanuel said...

Kami-Wah nice to see u here bro-how is Mel?Yea I hope for the best too.You know what they say- its the best or nothing rite?

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl, whoever and wherever you are, here's a great guy who's head over heels in love with you. What are you waiting for? The rest of the nice guys are either not available anymore or they are gays. QUICK!

9:11 PM  
Blogger Emmanuel said...

SS- Yep I hope she's reading and even more so that she sees things the way you do :)

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home