Monday, July 10, 2006

5 goals


This was probably the most heart wrenching Finals ever for me. For the last match I got so caught up in the fever I actually shaved my head bald after not Zidane but Barthez.And after that he manages against all odds to miss ALL FIVE penalty kicks.ALL FIVE. Good God, at least try and make a save man! He has the pose, the perfect arm grab but there was only one thing missing- the ball in his hands.

Well I supposed the better team won, and at least the Pope will be happy that former Axis superpower have re-made their stamp in football.



Get an advanced look at the new version of MSN Messenger.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You REALLY shaved your head?! Really?! I wanna see! Muahhaha =)

5:37 PM  
Blogger Emmanuel said...

hehe yea pelf i shaved it.you would have to come over here to see it coz my digicam went missing and so did the data cable for my camera phone :(

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home