Friday, April 28, 2006

Why it sucks being me.

Sure, I'm glad to be lucky in so many ways and I gotta thank God and all that jibber jabber bla bla, but then I cannot help but feel like I was born in the wrong age and the wrong time to the wrong parents in the wrong country sometimes.

Here's why.

1.By being Catholic, I am automatically a walking target to all major terrorist groups in the world.

2.By being mixed, I am automatically assumed to be Malay and have to puasa every Ramadan or get jailed.

3.by having white hair I am assumed to be old and people look at me funny when I go into a shop asking for a Naruto headband.

4.By working in a port people assume I know their small fart forwarding agency and stare at me in disbelief when I say I do not.

5.By being in IT people assume I own an IPOD,a 50 gig thumb drive hanging from my neck and a watch with Bluetooth capabilities.They refuse to accept that i run a 1.7G machine with no broadband and that I don't know how to work an IPOD.

6.By not being skinny people automatically assume I know where all the good food is.It sucks when the only food shop you know about in the area is a Burger King.

7.By liking video games people assume I am an avid gamer when I can't even kill a dead fat cow in Counterstrike 

8.By being from Penang, people assume I like assam laksa and curry fish head when I think Laksa looks like worms, and prefer not to have food that can look at me from beyond the grave while I eat.

Sigh.Someone hit me with a big rock.



Block pop-up ads with MSN Toolbar.

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

and since you sucked so much i'm thinking you may be gay. you like ah, this sucking-sucking...

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahhahahahah

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

remember emmanuel, jesus shaves.
Now click this.

2:57 AM  
Blogger duke said...

hahaha. and why would you want a naruto headband??!

3:18 AM  
Blogger Emmanuel said...

coz i'm from Konoha?

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyoorr....why la so pitiful?

i very nearly kena like u during puasa, but they dont question me coz i would most likely be 'uzur' at that time! lol :P

3:01 PM  
Blogger Emmanuel said...

strictly females onli cave explorations- no tree climbing hehe

7:59 PM  
Blogger iesnek said...

I totally sympathize with No.2 about the puasa thing dude.

I am still yet to find a 'bling-bling' cross to wear so I can blind any mofos who come and shout 'MAKAN MASA PUASA HARAM!"

And on a side note it's been a while since I came here and kepoh.

I moved blogs to www.intangibletwilight.blogspot.com cos it sounds more glamer and upmarket hybrid! Read: poser mix-breed!

11:37 AM  
Blogger Emmanuel said...

kensei-which one are?julian ah?so i know how to add ur link la my fellow crossbreed

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home