Sunday, April 16, 2006

A Famosa Pics

Went to my company's Team building exercise in A Famosa Golf Resort, Malacca.Shortly put- it was a huge blast, more like a fun vacation than torture camp or anything.Since I bought that camera phone might as well put it into good use.




The main clubhouse where we ate and had syndicate exercises.Damn it sounds so much like a drug cartel activity.
Banana coaches: small and err, well small.
Exec's bungalow had its own private pool
.No pics of me swiming as I know most of you probably still need to eat hereafter.
Paintball aka where staff shoots you back for this years crap you gave them.Try and spot me.8 of 10 couldn't

Crossing the river using a raft.Think it was called Crimsom or Grissom or something.The river that is, not the color of it later, or the name of the investigating officer called in to aid the coroner.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, i believe strongly you're concealed and camouflaged well. You have my respect Mr. Emmanuel.

Shikashi, the white L size of the paintball amour clothing might just give away to the infamous "Sergeant Slaugther".

8:03 PM  
Blogger Emmanuel said...

LOL.No la....I am not the guy in white.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home