Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A few Weeks Late

I am finally doing Pelf's tag...

1. What did you do for the last Valentine’s?I watched a movie with three other guy friends who like me have virtually no hope of ever getting another Valentine's, followed by people-bashing session at the local mamak

2. What are you planning to do for the next Valentine’s?
Refer above.Add a slightly better financial position so the lepak session would probably be somewhere better than your normal mamak.Maybe a mamak with Astro.

3. What would be the ideal place to celebrate Valentine’s?
Anywhere with a biological female.

4. What qualities in a person would make an ideal Valentine’s date for you?
Must be a female and preferbally interested in me.

5. What gifts would you buy/have bought for your partner?
I'll probably give her a credit card and hope I am financially capable enough so as not to get dumped after she empties what little money I have.

6. What gifts have you received/would like to receive from your partner?
An empty cheque attached to an oversized stuffed teddy bear

7. What’s your all-time favourite romantic movie?
Dr Zhivago.Yes, I am ancient

8. If you could choose any person on earth to be your date on Valentine’s, who would it be?

Moore of Demi

9. Tag the following people (up to your discretion) - in alphabetical order..
Confused MouseNawruzYS Chan

3 Comments:

Blogger L. Halim said...

" 5. What gifts would you buy/have bought for your partner?
I'll probably give her a credit card and hope I am financially capable enough so as not to get dumped after she empties what little money I have."

to girls out there: grab this guy.. fast!

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, love the empty check attached to the teddy idea.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Emmanuel said...

Butter- sigh....I wish la....

Hizz- Yep though I look like Gamabunta, I score points for originality

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home