Thursday, December 07, 2006

Is this True Love?

Could this be it, could she be the one?Its the question I've been asking myself for the last few days, since she first said 'Yes' 7 days ago.I mean I've had the gut feeling all this while, but never so strong, ever.

When I first asked my Ex out, it felt like I was putting it in all the work.It was this infatuation I had, and upon impulse perhaps, I acted upon it.For the next few months, it was like I was on this 'crusade' to get her.By the time she responded, the infatuation had already died down, and in the end I guess I was already cold and perhaps that was why it always felt like a one-sided affair....

But this, is much more than it.What started out as a crush,did not die a crush.It developed into a mesh , a hybrid of respect, admiration of character and attitude, a trusting friendship and a platonic thing, which eventually developed into a full blown thing.I guess one and a half years prepared me much more mentally and decisively to truly know a person and like her with whatever perceived flaws she thinks she has.I would like to think that if you like a person enough, flaws and weaknesses actually appear attractive rather than toothaches that needs to be tolerated.

Like I've told my current girl,I believe everything happens for a reason.And its the first time that a sharing of emotion was met with equal fervor on the other part, and when one things leads to another its a really beautiful thing :)

Not a feeling I am accustomed to, but I guess when you let your guard down, as what I believe is called a 'sweet surrender', to really let go of any reservations you might have and perhaps you get as much as you put in and it will be something beautiful.

And you might end up where I am =) extremely happy and waking up every morning wondering what great thing did I do right to deserve an amazing girl.My heart has never lied to me before,so I usually listen to what it tells me.And right now, its beat tells me , yes she is and yes it is.And the weird thing is, so does my mind.

14 Comments:

Blogger Elaine said...

I know how you feel :) I'm already there ;)

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:11 AM  
Blogger frostee said...

Well... it has been only a short period since you both got together. Naturally you would be feeling an all time high on this. Your question in your mind is very valid, but my advice is not to get into such thoughts at least not so early.

Enjoy your time getting to know and understand each other and the dynamics when you both are together, after some time, you both will somehow know that you both are made for each other. But then again, there's no guarantee in relationships. There's no silver bullet or clear sign to say that she's the one. YOu will some day come to a decision to 'take the plunge' which the phrase actually reflects the real thing.

Make sure that there is a third strand in your relationship rope, one that binds the both of you together. And am sure you know who the 3rd strand would be. =)

Just my 2 cents worth bro.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Emmanuel said...

Expedited-Glad to know not alone here in Euphorialand.

Anon(whose comment I Deleted)- Keep your foul pathetic comments to yourself.Just because you cannot get your dick up in bed, or happen to be a failure in life loser that posts from the shadows, or suffer from a brain disorder that causes you think with your rear end does not mean I have to symphatize with your condition.

FON-LOL Bro ... yea I understand, just that its difficult for the high to wear off when new highs keep emerging lol.Yea the third strand will come later, probably after marriage la :P. Damn I sure hope it comes after marriage.

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, I can relate to this VERY STRONGLY. Hehe.

- MENJ

3:20 PM  
Blogger Emmanuel said...

LOL MENJ.Yea I understand you too are in a relationship with a girl from Pontian (MOSJC) ....

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Powerlah manuel......

9:11 AM  
Blogger Emmanuel said...

LoL...tenkiu tenkiu Mr Sucessful Ping :P

9:14 AM  
Blogger Collin Michael Nunis said...

Alamak, this fella with dick problems all sounds too familiar - lah...

10:41 PM  
Blogger Emmanuel said...

Collin- yea bro, it seems to be a disease that propagates in tropical climates like Malaysia

7:09 AM  
Blogger Collin Michael Nunis said...

Hohoho... no, there was this chap who randomly came up to me and my friend in a Hartamas mamak, got our numbers and thinks that we're the sex version of the Befrienders by calling us and telling us a one-hour story abt his weak dick and fantasies. Real biatch wei.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Emmanuel said...

Colin-bro u sure the fella not gay and dreaming about blowing you or one of yer frens ah ? :P :P

6:51 AM  
Blogger Collin Michael Nunis said...

he can blow all he wants... but all he's getting is my steering lock and the closest thing to a dick - my handbrake. Anything else has a "for women only" sign and must be adhered to at all times.

10:01 PM  
Blogger Emmanuel said...

LOL.....ok bro, chill la.Make sure when you ask her kampung she doesn't say 'Lrg Haji Taib' can liao.

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home