Monday, October 30, 2006

Back to Klang

Well am black in Klang again.Yes for those of you who do not know where that is, just follow the long trail of reporters headed to Datuk Zakaria's mansion.It will eventually lead you there.
The trip was ultra amazing.We were living in constant fear of the religious authorities though (if you want to know why, add me on MSN and ask me UID emmanuel_83) lol coz I have this paranoia that there's this huge room in the PM's department called the Blog Surveillance Room. Its there, I am sure togather with the other rooms like Coffee Shop Watch, Supermarket Spycams. And I am sure the red light that comes out of urinals in men's toilets actually measure the size of your penis for goverment secret data.

Too sick to blog (coughing like a dehydrated dog) and stuff.Hope to blog about my experiences there, including eating on a treehouse, lepaking near a sun dial and other stuff la.But for now.My crooked bed awaits.I've been dreaming of Christmas lately.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouh, I was in KL for two weeks and now that I'm back, I'm also sick. But like you, I enjoyed myself too :)

1:46 PM  
Blogger Emmanuel said...

Eh in KL tak panggil pun....hehe would have loved to have met up with Terrapin Warrior!

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home