Saturday, July 16, 2005

If God Were a Malaysian Blogger Part 1


Imagine if the all-powerful, all merciful God being a blogger.Better still, imagine Him a Malaysian.Now combine the two and you have Infinity plus Kenny Sia.What would his blog look like?

If God were a Malaysian Chinese

Post: Haih, look everywhere for my stupid Kenny G CD cannot find, si beh sien.I got so the very the fed up I kicked the Holy Crap out of my holy cow.And I sent two hurricanes around the world and took a bet with Gabriel on which country it will land la.Smacked Cuba right in the face...sueh onli.I kind of liked that fella Castrol anyway.
The other one is still circling the globe waiting to hit.Everyone praying to me, I hear also luan.This fella say say "don hit me don hit me".That fella say "hit the other guy hit the other guy".Hear also confuse edi.Haih........


If God were a Malaysian Indian

Post: I wonder why I created houseflies.They're a huge nuisance, all everyone hate me for it.Off to campus now......back later to chill with the machas and machis....my dear kainges!Teed off with my man Gabriel and he forced me to gamble deiiiiii.So mike, I sent forth my mighty storm in Cuba's face coz I hate that dictating Tupac wannabe.Still studying the geological impact of hitting another country.Then we shall all turun for some nice maggi mee goreng!

To be continued...

3 Comments:

Blogger suanie said...

if God were a mamak, He would bequeath upon us free teh tarik and roti canai

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If God was a Bhai..we shall all be forced 2 eat big big chapatis and drink a big glass of "susu segar susu segar" and do da big bhangra dance..in da middle of da road as how depicted in da msian idol ad...

1:15 AM  
Blogger Emmanuel said...

Hehe....will continue new post soon.been offline thanks to evil TmNet.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home